The department of land resources and estimation of soils has been created in 2002. Dr.Sci.Biol., professor A.S.Yakovlev is the chief of the chair.
Programs of special and general courses of the department of land recourses and estimation of soil.
1. Certification and standardization of soil and land resources .
2. Land cadastre and valuation of soil.
3. Chemically-analytical maintenance of the control of an ecological state of soils and lands.
4. Biological parameters at ecological standartization of soils and substrata.
5. Legal bases of soil and land protection.
6. Ecological examination, estimation of influence on environment, insurance of ecological risks, ecological audit.
7. Influence of wastes of production and consumption on surrounding environment.
8. Information-analytical supply of nature protection activity.
9. Geoinformation support of an estimation of land resources.
10. Ecological standartization of land use and protection soil in arid zone.
11 An estimation of soils and lands.
12. Soil-landscape planning of territory.
13. Land resources: management, ecological standartization and an estimation.
14. Scientific-theoretical and legal bases of ecological standartization of land use.
15. Management in land use and protection of surrounding environment.
Staff of the department:
1.Yakovlev Aleksandr Sergevich
2.Vostokova Larisa Borisovna
3.Glazunov Gennadii Pavlovich
4.Goncharuk Nadezhda Yurievna
5.Gorlenko Anastasiya Sergeevna
6.Kurokhtin Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
7.Makarov Oleg Anatolievich
8.Nikiforova Elena Aleksandrovna
9.Plekhanova Irina Ovakimovna
10.Prokhorov Andrei Nikolaevich
11.Reshetina Tatiana Vladimirovna
12.Rybalskii Nikolai Grigorievich
13.Sizov Aleksandr Pavlovich
14.Terekhova Vera Aleksandrovna
15.Toscheva Galina Petrovna
Several scientific directions are developed (worked out, investigated) on the department:
- ecological standartization of natural and man-transformed soils and lands.
- estimation of soils and lands.